Our Global Constructive Journalism Conference will be held on the 15th and 16th December.
Here We Go! A Hybrid Event Bringing Together Journalists from Around the World
- LIVE DEBATES Live opening and closing on stage in Aarhus
- MINI DOCUMENTARIES Pre-recorded mini documentaries and thought leadership interviews
- VOX-POPS Vox-pops from frustrated and hopeful, present or lost, news consumers from around the world
- MEET AND GREET Meet and greet – digital groups and chatrooms
- BREAKOUT SESSIONS Breakout sessions – to discuss solutions to journalism’s problems
- GLOBAL AWARD Future of Journalism Award
Our annual Global Constructive Journalism Conference will be held on the 15th and 16th December.
With the reality of COVID-19 as a backdrop we will ensure that it is a truly global hybrid event both gathering people locally and connecting audiences globally through digital sessions.
For 24 hours we are following the sunrise through all times zones on Planet Earth we will bring together key players with a potential to make an impact the future of journalism. Our target is an audience of 10.000 reporters, publishers, academics, students and people interested in media and democracy.